Remove Feeding Friend’s cover to wash and clean.
Accidents happen and with Feeding Friend’s removable cover, it’s very easy to clean! Simply unzip, remove and wash the cover by hand.
Instruction on who to inflate your Feeding Friend?
Feeding Friend is really simple and easy to inflate, all you have to do is:
- Loosen the drawstring to open the storage bag
- Remove the deflated pillow
- Open the valve by twisting it to the left
- Unroll the Feeding Friend with your hands and allow the pillow to inflate and take its shape (this may take up to 30 seconds)
- Once you are happy with firmness, close the valve by pushing down on it slightly whilst and turning it to the right. This will tighten the valve
- When the valve can no longer be turned to the right, your pillow is ready to be used
*Please Note: INITIAL INFLATION may take longer. Please pre-inflate Pillow prior to use. This can be done by twisting the valve open and allowing the pillow to inflate over a period of time. Alternatively, cool air can be blown into the valve to allow the pillow to take its complete shape. The pillow will inflate faster with regular use. If valve is not closed, air can escape once pressure is placed onto the pillow, which will affect firmness.